TECH and Digitalisation
The largest TECH university in Denmark educates TECH talents for the local companies.
North Denmark is home to a wide range of TECH companies and the highest ranked engineering university in Europe – Aalborg University – where problem-based learning is the key to success.
Business and research are strong within AI, big data, business intelligence, connectivity (5G, IoT etc.), cyber-physical systems, cybersecurity, embedded software systems, health technology, human-computer interaction, robotics/drones/satellites, smart city solutions, smart grid, smart production, VR/computer vision.
Reasons to invest
- North Denmark is home to 650 TECH companies.
- World-class research and 3,300 TECH students at Denmarks largest TECH-university - Aalborg University. This is where the integrated antenna for mobile phones was invented.
- North Denmark has a history of unique synergies between industry and research.
- Aalborg is ranked as the no. 1 digital municipality in the Nordics.
- TECH and digitalisation as a sector is experiencing growth and future optimism.
- The national cluster for digital technologies, DigitalLead, brings research, industry and the public sector together – the cluster has a prominent hub in Aalborg.
TECH companies in North Denmark
Please find a selection of these below:
- EMD International
- Intelligent Systems
- Rohde & Schwarz Technology Center