Lars HedebrandtFormer Head of Corporate Banking - Danske Bank
Why did you become an ambassador for Invest in Aalborg?
- As head of Danske Bank's business activities for many years, I have in-depth knowledge and close relationships with business enterprises in Aalborg.
I believe that Aalborg has an extensive number of businesses with a huge potential for further development - which will enable more investments from abroad.
I would very much like to support the branding of Aalborg and North Denmark's business life and thus ensure a positive development, as well as retention and expansion of workplaces, etc.
How do you see Aalborg's potential as a business city?
- Aalborg has huge potential as a business city. Let me just mention:
- Aalborg is a big city with 225,000 inhabitants where a family can integrate easily.
- It has excellent infrastructure, including Aalborg Airport, Port of Aalborg, motorways, buses and suburban railways.
- There is plenty of well-qualified labor and good opportunities to combine work and leisure.
- We have a large range of cultural and sports activities, including nature and beach experiences.
- We have an international school, high schools and a university.
- The possibility of residential facilities close to the workplace.
Invest in Aalborg Ambassadors
To extend our network and business relations globally, Invest in Aalborg has appointed a number of Ambassadors. They are all profoundly dedicated and based in Aalborg. A the same time they and their businesses embrace global relations.