Invest in Aalborg Ambassadors
Our present Ambassadors are:
- Jesper Høstgaard-Jensen, CTO – Aalborg Utilities
- Claus Falk, Chairman of Invest in Aalborg & Partner, CEO - Danphone
- Peter Balling, Angel Investor & Chairman of the Board, Partner, COO – Eco2Light
- Rikke Borup Holmgaard, CHRO - Norlys Energy Trading
- Lars Hedebrandt, Former Head of Corporate Banking - Danske Bank
- Lotte Skou, Head of Innovation and Newbizz - Danske Shopping Centre
- Jane Rygaard Pedersen, Head of Corporate Partnerships – NOKIA
- Rasmus Haugaard, Chairman of Erhverv Norddanmark (Chamber of Commerce) & Lawyer, Partner – Haugaard|Braad
- Tonny Skovsted Thorup , CEO – Destination NORD
- Lene Kirk, Owner - KIRK Gallery
- Thomas N. Christensen, Vice President Buildings and Regional Director Aalborg – COWI
- Morten Pedersen, President / Owner - Tech Viking, USA
- Nikolaj Ehlers, Ice Hockey Player - Winnipeg Jets, Canada
- Lasse Riis Østergaard, Associate Professor - Aalborg University
- Magnus Vagtborg, CEO - United Tax Network
- Niels Hemmingsen, CEO - Aalborg Airport
- Mette Bugge, Business Director - Aalborg Municipality
- Thomas Bælum, CEO - AaB A/S
- Mads Friis, Co-Founder & CCO - Blue World Technologies
- Mads Brøgger, SVP - Norlys Energi
- Grimur Lund, Board Professional, Investor & Co-Founder - Logimatic
The ambassadors say
Tonny Skovsted Thorup
"Aalborg has huge potential, but we are also exposed to tough, competition. Therefore, it requires a strong and joint effort to realize our potential."
Former Head of Corporate Banking - Danske Bank
"Aalborg is a gem and we have many opportunities to make ourselves more noticed both in Denmark and abroad. We just have to dare."
"With a joint structured approach...we could improve the output of all the strategic initiatives in the city"
"Aalborg excels in collaboration and matchmaking of companies to create new partnerships and thriving ecosystems."
"We have to show the world what Aalborg is capable of when we put together the right people and resources. "
"Aalborg has been through massive development over the last decade and so has the business. But there is still much more unreleased potential..."